Special Session on
Prof. Hardeep Singh Assistant Professor and Head,
Department of Training & Placement,
Ferozepur College of Engineering & Technology (FCET), Ferozepur, Punjab INDIA (MRS Punjab Technical University (MRSPTU), Bathinda, Punjab, INDIA)
Email Id: email@example.com
Theme of Session:
The main aim of this special session is to discuss about the Emerging Trends and Technologies in Computing and Management. This session aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all Emerging Trends and Technologies in Computing and Management. This will provide a forum for the interaction and integration in the related disciplines.
Topics of Interest:
We invite original (un-published) research contributions based on the above mentioned theme including following topics but not limited to:
• Big Data, Cloud Computing, Internet of Things, Information Security, Electronic CAD Tools, Smart Vehicles, VLSI Technology Trends, Configurable Computing, Optical Computing, Molecular Nanotechnology, Quantum Computing, IT & Security Considerations, Sustainable Computing, Green Computing
• Cyber Insurance, Cyber Security, Business Intelligence & IT Security, Ethical Hacking, Alignment of Business and IT Security Efforts, Security Awareness, Big Data Analysis, Data Mining, Natural Language Programming, Biometrics Security, Cloud Security and Privacy, Cryptography, Database Security and Privacy, Distributed Systems Security and Privacy.
• Emerging Trends & Technologies in E-Governance / M-Governance/E-business/E- Commerce/ETraining/MCommerce, Mobile Computing, Cloud computing, Emerging Trends of IT in Tourism Industry, Impact of IT in Tourism Development, IT and Globalization of Tourism. • Emerging Trends & Upcoming Technologies of IT in Training & Development, Role of IT in Training & Development, Role of IT and HR Manager in Development of Organization, IT Professionals and Training Staff Coordination, Security Training and Its International perspective, ICT in Training & Development-Challenges and Issues, , Job Satisfaction, IT & Job Evaluation, Emerging Trends & Upcoming Technologies of IT in Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, Finance Management, International HRM.
• Power Engineering and Power Systems, Electromagnetic Compatibility, Energy Conversion, High Voltage Engineering and Insulation, Power Delivery, Power Electronics, Illumination, Control Theory and Applications, Adaptive and Learning Control System, Fuzzy and Neural Control, Mechatronics, Manufacturing Control Systems and Applications, Process Control Systems, Robotics and Automation
• Communication and Signal Processing, Audio-Visual Recording and Storage, Image/Video Coding, 3D Video Representations and Compression, 3D Graphics and Animation Compression, HDTV and DVBT systems, Video Adaptation, Wireless Video Broadcasting and Communication, Visual Surveillance, Video Restoration, MultiCamera Video Analysis, Motion Analysis, Face and Gesture Processing, Video Synthesis, Architectures for Image/Video Processing and Communication.
• Nanotechnology and Upcoming Careers for Engineers, Communication Skills and Engineering Career, Stress Management, Time Management, English Language and Growth Opportunities in Career, Soft Skills and Career, Role of Social Sites in building Professional Relationships, Fluent English Speaking and International Careers, Role of English Speaking in Upliftment of Career.
Paper Submission Process:
Please submit your paper (in word/pdf format) at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
with ‘Name of Special Session: Emerging Trends & Technologies in Computing & Management (ETTICM)’ mentioned in the subject line.
Dr. D P Kothari (Director Research Gaikwad-Patil Group of Institutions Nagpur India)
Dr. S. Prakash (Director Research Nehru Institute of Engg & Technology/Anna University India)
Dr. Sunil Pandey (Director, ITS Ghaziabad, India)
Dr. Priyanka Chawla (LPU India)
Dr. Rajeev Kumar (Teeranthakar Mahaveer University Moradabad India)
Dr. G. Rajini (Dr. MGR Janiki College for Women, Chennai)
Dr. N. Muurugeshwari (Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India)
Dr. A. A. Nimje (Nirma University. India)
Dr. Sunil Kumar Mishra (Amity University Noida)
Prof. Varuna Gupta (INMANTEC, Ghaziabad, India)
Prof. Joginder Singh Jogi ((IKG Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar India)
Er. Bikram Pal Singh (Global Institutes/IKG Punjab Technical University India)
Dr. Uma N Dulhare (MJCET, Hyderabad)
Ms. Anubha Walia (CEO Prism Training & Consultancy, New Delhi, India)
Dr. Vishal Goyal (Punjabi University, Patiala)
For any further queries related to this special session, please contact the session chair at: E-mail ID: email@example.com
Mobile No.: +91-94176-60484